Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Sunday 7 January 2018

January 2018 - ❤



안녕~❤

So my last post was October 2016 - and here we are in 2018? LONG TIME NO SEE! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
It's been such a long time and feels so good to be logging on to here again! 



My only excuse for disappearing for so long from this blog is my job as a spa therapist. But I'm back! 
And even though I've been away; it didn't stop me from continuing to experiment with different makeup looks and products:-


Yesterday I received pressed my glitter eyeshadows from OPV Beauty and have instantly fallen in love with them!
Price - £7.99/$6.78 
Handmade
Animal Cruelty Free  
No glue or primer necessary  
Easy to remove 
Waterproof 
Just as super-sparkly as loose glitters and stays on for hours! 

Weight - 4g
Pan size - 60mm
Ingredients - Polyethylene, Terephthalate 96%-96.5%, Aluminum 0.2% Chromium, Ethenoxythoxyethene3%

You can buy the magnetic palettes to custom to your liking! They come in large and extra large.
Price - £16.99/$23.05

When you purchase the palette, you will receive stick on magnetic tabs for your pans. No glue needed.
My favourites are Dubai, Charmed and Gold Dust!!
Right click new tab to enlarge
These swatches are without glitter fix/primer and just look how incredibly pigmented they are! They have a soft buttery texture and do not have a gritty feel to them like some glitters do. 

I still like to use either glitter fix or lash glue to avoid any patchyness - but they do sit extremely well on the skin so you don't have to use a fix if you don't want to.


I absolutely love glitter eye makeup! It's so eye catching and gorgeous! I pretty much use some form of glitter or shimmer on my eyes everyday. 
I decided to create a look using Charmed - such a fierce beautiful red!



For my base I wanted to go light and glowy!
I mixed one pump of the Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer in No.3 Transparent with one pump of the Etude House Face Blur to smooth out my skin texture while giving me a dewy hydrating glow!
I then used the Etude House Big Cover Tip Concealer in Beige under my eyes and to conceal any blemishes.

Because I want to keep that glowy finish, I only applied setting powder to the parts of my face where I produce excess oil. I used the Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder on my T-Zone (forehead, nose and chin).

To finish off I used Makeup Geek's pan blush in Secret Admirer - A cool lavender pink! 
Then I used the OFRA x Nikkie Tutorials highlighter in Glazed Donut. Hands down the best highlighter I've ever used! Seriously smooth and pigmented - blinding finish! 

Perfect frosty white for fair skins!!

Right click new tab to enlarge
I primed my lids with the Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer. I then used the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette. I took Enlight and applied in all over my lid. 
Then I took Silk Creme as a transition shade into the crease. I then applied Butter on top to add definition to the crease.
Next I applied Huntz on the outer v and applied Jacz in the on the center of my lid. 
I then applied my Etude House Cafe shadow BR408 to darken the outer v. I also applied Enlight to highlight my brow and used the OFRA Glazed Donut Highlighter to brighten the inner corners. 

I then applied the beautiful OPV Pressed Glitter in Charmed over Jacz. I did use my glitter fix underneath just to further seal in the glitter and to prevent patchyness. The glitter is sooo easy to place. It doesn't fall off my eyes as I apply and is easy to manipulate. 

I next used the BH Cosmetics Black Liquid Eyeliner to some good old winged eyeliner. Applied mascara and then applied Red Cherry Eyelashes in #110 Molla. 
I finished off my eyes by using Butter and Huntz along my lower lash line.



Beret - amazon. Jumper - H&M out of stock (=皿=;)
Lips - Etude House Dear Darling Oil Tint RD301 w/ Caudalie French Kiss in Addiction
Bardot crop - Pretty Little Thing

This was super fun look to create and I'm going to try out the different shades of glitter too!
It does not budge! So throughout the day I don't end up with glitter all over my face (ノ*^▽^)ノ

I've got a few reviews lined up in my drafts to finish - So look forward to them. I also plan to start doing step by step reviews again soon too!


Have a fantastic day!!❤
Instagram - keikeikirsten
Snapchat - keikeikirsten

2 comments:

  1. The makeup is super pretty now I want try a makeup like this
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! missed you a lot !! good to see you back(^^)/

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top