Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Thursday 23 January 2014

Makeup Tutorial!~☆ Natural Cute - Baby Face Makeup!~❤

안녕~
Heeeeello everyone! (○´∀`○)
The baby face look is becoming quite popular now!~ Especially Korea with their 'bagel' beauty. You know, baby face with woman body. 


I can't be 'bagel' material as I lack any womanly features ㅠㅠ CHEST Y U NO GROW!?!?!. . . 
ahem. 
 Baby face makeup is to look younger, cuter & without too much makeup~ (。・ω・。) I've been doing baby-face makeup for about a month now with barely no mascara or eyeliner.
I only wore eyeliner on Tuesday for a photo! 
I find this particular style of makeup is super quick to do & very cute & youthful!~(ノ*^▽^)ノ
This is my personal tutorial to achieving a baby face~

Let's go!~

 Optional - Circle Lenses


Insert circle lenses for big, dolly eye effect. I chose my favourite big black lenses because they are much more interesting.❤  I find black lenses make me look more youthful & sweeter rather than a possessed or high girl.
I'm wearing my I.Fairy Pearl Black lenses (review HERE)

Base 
In Korea, downy & silky/matte skin is usually preferred for a baby face. Smooth, soft & powdery complexion just like a baby. 
My skin is dry & I hate matte base so I'll do my face semi-dewy~

Start with clean & moisturised face - I used my Garnier Moisture Match for Dry to very Dry Skin 
I've repurchased that moisturiser four times now as I love it SO much!~

Dot on your favourite BB Cream/CC Cream/foundation - I recommend a light & moisturising formula so it will not look too heavy & obvious that your wearing base makeup while giving your skin so loving care~
Blend out evenly starting from center to outer face. Apply more base on problems areas if needed.

I'm using my favourite go-to product Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream in Glow (review HERE)

I love the results of this CC Cream - It makes my skin super bright, smooth & very dewy-moisturised~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Super natural finish~

Concealer
Apply concealer on dark circles & any other skin problems (acne etc) 
Pat gently with ring finger to increase adhesion & blending of the product to the eye area.  
Dot onto problem area & gently pat to blend the product - Set with light powder. 
I use my Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in Light Beige (review HERE)

Optional  TIPS
If you don't really like this shiny-dewy look, you can apply a light amount of powder to weaken the shine & set the makeup base.
But if you guys do love this moisturised-dewy look, I recommend to apply some powder along your jawline! as hair can stick to our dewy bases~ 
When I wear a very dewy product, my hair sometimes sticks to my jaw ㅠㅠ so annoying.
I used my Etude House SHINISTAR Clean Pact in Lavender~ It's a moist pressed powder that takes away excess oil & leaves my face looking soft & downy~

I only ever apply powder on my jawline & a tiny dab of powder on any concealed spot/blemishes I may have. 
Makeup does not fade that quickly on my face so I feel no need for powder~

Baby-highlight cheeks
Babies have lavender toned cheeks~ - It just looks pure!~ Mum said I used to have lavender cheeks as a baby (ノ*^▽^)ノ So I recommend lavender (also as recommend by Get it Beauty) on my apple & cheek bones~
I use my cute Etude House Water Colour Blusher in 04. Excited Lilac~ (review HERE
Lavender blush is quite hard to find in the UK drugstores for me, but there are many around & in powder/cream forms! I know Maybelline/Makeup Forever have some & maybe MAC & Nars too!

I dot it on my cheeks & pat to blend~ - It's semi-matte & moisturising~
Lavender blush looks very pure & fresh on pale skin~ It subtle yet sweet (○´∀`○)  It does express baby-fresh cheeks~
Highlight
Highlight any areas you want to stand out - I'm applying a cheap Chit Chat Highlighter to my nose bridge & a small bit on my cupids bow~
Yay taller & slimmer nose!~ Highlight nose looks cuter (´・ω・`)

Base is done!~ 
Your base should be semi-matte & look naturally bright & pretty pure with your lavender cheeks (´∀`) Do you have baby skin yet?~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Natural Innocent Eye Make
Natural yet effective eye makeup is key for baby face makeup~ You can use eyeliner for your lash line but I prefer to skip that for this look~

Straight Brows
Koreans love the straight brow look!~ Thick & natural yet groomed for youthful baby face.
The end of the brows should not be too long:-
The arc of the brow should be curved rather than sharp. 
If you brows are arched, try to make them more straight~ I fill in any sparse areas of my naturally straight brows with a grey shade. You should make sure your brows are lighter than your hair colour because dark brows can make you look older & skin appear darker~
I use my Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in 05 Grey (review HERE)

Natural Eyeshadow
Apply a small amount of powder on your lid to set any base/concealer you may of put on them~

Step 1
A very natural shimmery pink shade over your lid - I used the highlighter section of my Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blusher in Pink Fantasy (review HERE

Step 2
Take a matte brown eyeshadow (ノ*^▽^)ノ
Using a angled brush or sponge applicator - Fill in your outer half of your lower lash line in a slight curved shape~ Blend out any harsh lines~ This frames your eyes naturally & makes your eyes pop!~

It makes them appear naturally bigger too! 
Step 3
 For brighter eyes, apply shimmery beige/champagne eyeliner/shadow on your inner corner & apply out just under the brown shadow we just did~ (^▽^)ノ
I used my Etude House & Rose Drawing Show Creamy Pencil in BE103 Creamy Romance (review HERE)

Step 4
Over the beige/champagne eyeshadow, apply a shimmery shadow right over the lower lid~ This is the point of this eye makeup! It also highlights our aegyosal 애교살 - The puffy lid of our eyes for a youthful & big eye look~
I used my 2True Eyeshadow Dazzlers in No.4 Glitter Pink - I'm on my 3rd pot of this beauty & it's a cheap drugstore makeup in the UK~ 

Aegyosal 애교살
Time to accentuate our aegyosals to cute & youthful eyes~ a big thing in Korea & becoming more & more popular in other Countries!~
Squint your eyes to find your natural crease & with a shade that's slightly darker than your skintone, line the crease with a small brush~
Blend away harsh edges~(。・ω・。)ノ Yay cute eyes!~

Final step
Curl your lashes & apply a light coat of mascara to make your eyes bigger & brighter~

Eyes are done!~
Your eyes should look bigger, brighter & very innocent, all the while looking natural!~ Ideal look for school or work~
Lips
My bare lips ^^ Quite dry & ready to chap ㅠㅠ I forgot to apply balm to soften them

Step 1 
Use your favourite lipscrub to get baby soft lips - I use my LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub to buff them~ You can make a scrub easily with sugar & water & a toothbrush!~



Step 2 
For rosy yet natural lips, apply a orange/red/pink liptint with natural results!~ I use my Etude House Dear Darling Neon Tint in No.1 Neon Orange~ (review HERE)
 & the whole look is complete!~ (ノ*^▽^)ノ

Finished look:-
Innocent & natural Baby Face!~ Did it work for you?
Super quick & simple to do~
I hope enjoyed this tutorial!~ I had fun making it ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ Enjoyed your week everyone~
Love you!~
Bye!


7 comments:

  1. Cute! I've never ventured into lavender blushes before, but I'll definitely look into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute ^.^
    Your original eye colour is amazing ~~

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are wayyy too cute! So adorable X3
    Jelly of those lips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your tutorial and will try it soon! I have a question though: whenever I try to line the crease of my aegyosals with eyeshadow, it looks as though I have dark circles... Would you have any tricks for me?

    It might be because the eyeshadow is too dark (lol) but it just doesn't stay in place and smudges >.<

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The orange doesn't look as bright and crazy as it does on the brush on your lips haha I got a little worried your lips would turn out neon orange! ~ xoxo Thanks for the great tutorial~

    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does the lipstick have to be light colour? Im think of cherry pink/dark pink/ purplish pink/ bright pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love you clear blue eyes! ^_^ They're so pretty. This look is beautiful. Please visit my blog to check out another korean makeup tutorial but this look is more on the fun side.

    chalwoo

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top