Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Monday 30 December 2013

셀카 Selcas & New haircolour! ^▽^~❤

안녕~
I'm soooo impatient ㅠㅠ I really would like my package to arrive & it feels like aaaages since I ordered but nope. . . it's only been five days ;; heh.


Yesterday I was trying different angles for a good selca & I tried the laying down one! I think taking a laying down selca really makes you look brighter & makes your skin look firmer (not that I really need it at my age) but it also made my chin appear slimmer too (○´∀`○)
 I got irritated though because my fringe would fall right back & it didn;t help that I'm actually lying flat on the floor. . . in the kitchen.
B-BECAUSE ;^; the kitchen has better lighting than my room - which is the pinkest-cutest in the house so lying on my silk coat was as about as cute as it was going to get XD ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
I'm wearing my Christmas gift Hello Kitty pyjamas~
 Can't do innocent. only evil.
 You can see my nasty roots coming through brown & some of my blonde hair was still there ( ;´Д`)
& then at about 8pm later that day, I saw a box of Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Cyber Purple~!
I was just going to do stripes of my hair purple but looking at my roots, I decided to do the whole thing eek!
By 10pm, I was a purple-red-brown-black something. I think its kinda of burgundy? I'm not sure
I quite like it though!
The top of my hair is mainly purple-red & it progresses downwards to dark-brown-red to black.
Quite proud of this picture~ :3
Taaa-daaaah~ Does it suit me?  ^▽^ I feel quite harajuku-ish with this hair colour!
I coloured my hair all by myself (ノ*^▽^)ノ normally Mum helps me!~
I've had my fair share of hair colours: - black - black blue - red - black - bleach blonde - golden blonde - back to bleach - to black & now this~ 
I'd probably never go pink or blue~ This is the most colourful I've gone so far & I'm glad it did not fade after the second wash!
 I use L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil, the coloured hair version ^▽^ ever since I watched Shu An (from Clicknetwork.tv Tried & Tested) review it, I wanted to get it~
 It's amazing for any hair type. My hair type is like oily like my Dad & I wash it everyday 
I really don't recommend that though, it makes my ends dry.
I used it before shampooing to protect my hair dye & I use it after brushing to revive my ends & give shine - It's not greasy either! No grease on my oily hair waaah!

I tried to match my makeup with my hair for today's selcas~
I kept my base clean & rosy with BB Cream, concealer & blusher. Filled my brows & lightly brushed purple toned blusher on them. 
I used a hot pink eyeshadow lightly on my lids & slightly out the outer half of my lower lid & then lined my waterline with white eyeliner.
Then I did my normal ulzzang makeup of eyeliner, matte brown & champagne shimmer shadow framing my eyes~ I applied mascara & for a interesting touch, stuck three nail gems just below my left aegyosal.
 I like how the pink & matte brown on the lower lid blends into a sweet burgundy shade~
Do you like it? I wouldn't wear it much in real life, just in photos or for meet ups (ノ*^▽^)ノ
I'm off now!~ I'm really hungry & the cupboards are calling me (´・ω・`)
Lets off my package arrives soon! I can't wait to get my hands on my Etude House CC Cream!

Bye Bye & Happy New Year~~!

10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really pretty! I like the red color on you and its not too bright ^^ Happy New Year to you too!! xoox

    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the hair colour really suits you * A * especially with that makeup style / look ^^ ~

    plusminuspanda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. loving this color on u ~~
    -그xxJae
    geuxxjae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a pretty colour! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This hair color really suits you! Like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! I just want to put you in my pocket haha. <3
    And your makeup really does suit your new hair color! I really like your new hair color btw. :)

    O H S O W A I ♡ : Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute! definitely earned yourself a new follower! *ME* hahaha :p happy new year!

    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This hair color look great on you <3

    I wish that I don't need to bleach my hair to use this kind of colors....

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, it's been a while since I've read your blog.
    You still look so gorgeous with this hair colour.
    What lenses are you wearing? They're so beautiful.

    Happy New Year!
    take care, Pri.

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top