Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Friday 18 October 2013

에뛰드하우스 로지 틴트 립스 1호 비포 블라썸 리뷰 Etude House Rosy Tint Lips 01 Before Blossom Review~❤

안녕~
Hello everyone, today I'm reviewing the popular Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in 01 Before Blossom  - part of the &Rose Collection.



The beautiful &Rose collection has gone off with a hit & I keep seeing it everywhere!! I keep seeing the tint lips & the Precious Mineral Any Cushion too!

Cred. Etude에뛰드 Facebook.
 It was released late August this year especially for Fall 2013 & is inspired by Sleeping Beauty & rose petals~
The colours of the collection definitely follow the Fall makeup shades like red, dusky pinks, burgundy & creams.
I finally purchased one of the Rosy Tint lips to see what so much hype was about them!~


Price
Original Etude price:- 8,500원
I bought mine from Cosmetic.Love for £7.85  

Claims
Cannot get over how gorgeous Sulli is!~
'Supple rose petal lips'
Info:-
This velvet type Tint Lips comes with a soft delicate texture & rich colour to express lips of a rosy petal.
The velvet texture adheres to lips with matte feeling without stickiness.
The soft sponge tip creates natural & supple gradation.
Multi-use!:- The tint can be used on the cheeks & eyes~

 Available in 8 different colours of a rose:-
1호 비포 블라썸 Before Blossom  - The one I'm reviewing!
2호 써니 플라워 Sunny Flower
3호 로즈 페탈 Rose Petal
4호 스윗 포이즌 Sweet Poison
5호 베이비 피오니 Baby Peony
6호 잉글리쉬 가든 English Garden
7호 티 로즈 Tea Rose
8호 애프터 블라썸 After Blossom
Contains 7g worth product.

I chose Before Blossom because I love red gradient lips in the Fall!~ It's also Sulli's pick next to After Blossom~

Packaging
I adore the packaging so, so much! It's so beautiful & elegant-romantic~ (○´∀`○) It makes my vanity table look really pretty *0* I'm a sucker for cute packaging every single time ㅠㅠ
Before Blossom & After Blossom are the only tints that come in a pink/red box - the others come in a white one~
Wish I decorated my light box with a doily now OTL
With a tinge of red, she blossoms like a rose in full bloom, The story of her & the rose, & Rose...
Etude's always sweet messages~
Rosy Tint Lips 1호 Before Blossom

The Tint Packaging
 Sure, it's not as pretty as the box but I still love it!~ It's pretty & simple yet still eyecatching!~(○´∀`○)
 It's very slim & at a height of 9cm so it's definitely handbagble. . . heck I'll keep it my pencil case for emergency touch ups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

The tube is hard, plastic that you squeeze to apply the product through a sponge tip that is removable.
The tube because of the hard, plastic requires you to squeeze really hard just to get out a small amount of product.
Of all times, I tried to press the tint out & because I had to use so much force; the tube flipped out my hand FFFFFFFUUU  (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Etude House Rosy Tint Lips 1호 Before Blossom

The Sponge Tip
 The Rosy Tint Lips comes with this helpful little sponge tip -  It makes the product really interesting & unique~ It's quite fluffy & it's hard.
I quite like the sponge applicator! It works well for gradient lips because you can dab & smudge the tint which is what I prefer but for full lips; it tends to absorb too much product & can get messy because the tip is round.
Because the sponge releases & absorbs the tint, it stains it & that is quite unhygienic ㅠㅠ It's a removable tip but I have no idea on how to clean this sponge.
Upon squeezing the tube (with much difficultyㅠㅠ) The tube dispenses the velvet tint through the sponge.
It looks quite nasty actually LOL

Sorry for the blur!~
 Because I have to put a bit of effort when squeezing the tube, I find controlling the amount of the tint difficult. It has a mind of its own! It either releases to much tint so it wastes or literally 'pops' out in a pea shape -ㅅ- ;;
Notice how the tint spreads across the sponge applicator?
Notice how vibrant the tint is too! *0*
 Swatches

 This gives you the idea of how rich/thick the creamy tint is. It looks like I just squeezed out strawberry sugar icing (○´∀`○) It's a beautiful & quite shockingly vivid red colour right? Like of a rose~~
Cred. make2fun.blogspot.com

I used the sponge applicator for the first from left swatch. Then my finger tip for the second swatch.
The colour is very pigmented & easily can be built up for a more stronger, vivid colour.

When applied with sponge it can vary in natural or vivid tint depending with your lip pigmentation.
If you applying with your fingers, it'll be quite pigmented with a finishing texture of a matte lipstick.
I know the second swatch looks glossy because of the flash but its not - it's mostly reflective cream when not smudged out. - 
It does not stain my fingers - so its not like average lip tints
It feels super velvety & like of a rose petal!~
This tint can be used on cheeks & eyes & I love how natural it is after blending (See third swatch) - a soft, silky, rosy flush but it feels quite dry? so it may accentuate dry cheeks.
Because the tint is quite rich, it takes a while to finally settle on your lips/skin - It will transfer on to cups/cutlery because it is of a creamy lipstick.

Water-test
 It really just not like water that much XD It start moving/spread out with the water hitting in.
Then bye-bye it went.
Drinking/eating may wear the lipstick off faster!

Scent
It has a faint, rose smell which I love~

Directions:-
Tip 1.) Delicate Petal Lips Gradation : Dab a certain amount onto center of upper & lower lips & use tip to evenly spread.
Tip 2) Rose in Full Bloom Lip Cover : Smoothly glide onto lips, starting from inner to outer direction.

On my Lips
Bare lips - my lips are naturally a pale pink & I did not exfoliate with my usual scrub (LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub) so my lips are dry & they look like they are about to chap ㅠㅠ

I dab on the tint & then follow Tip1~

Delicate Petal Lips Gradation
So I followed tip1 of apply the tint in the center of upper & lower lip & spread evenly with the tip. 
The sponge tip really helps create a soft gradation - I love using it! The absorption of the tint caused by the sponge actually does help remove excess tint but it sometimes wastes to much - kind of a love & hate thing I have with it.
The creamy formula of the tint, once applied immediately mattified my lips - removing any moisture that I could've had. It left my lips feeling velvety & soft. It reminds me of having a thin layer of pressed/loose powder on my lips. It doesn't bother me that much because I'll get used to it. 

Depending on how much you applied of the tint; the colour intensifies. I used a smaller than a pea amount of tint to create gradient lips (whilst using the sponge) & it gave my lips a pretty, pink flush- The sponge tip may of taken most of the colour off though. 
I think its quite a sheer natural look right? I'm going to wear this lip make!

Rose in Full Bloom Lip Cover 
I applied a coat of tint to my whole lips by gliding the tint smoothly across them - With my fingers!
I tidied the edges up with the sponge tip. Very easy to apply!
It gave my lips a really vibrant, (I nearly typed vibrating. . . ) beautiful rose red colour! It's not as vampire  red as my TONYMOLY Cat Chu Wink Tint because it has a hint of pink in it~  I swear, the pigmentation is crazy good! . The colour can easily be layered for a more intense statement look for Fall because its so creamy. It then sets matte. 
My lips felt really velvety though very dry - Just like powder on my lips & that quite bothers with when I cover all my lips with it.
Because the matte finish of this tint takes most of the moisture I have on my lips, it accentuates & eventually lifts off! dead skin on my lips after about half an hour! -shudder- It can show fine lines but without sinking in them. 
 Oh! Even though its matte, If I gently rub my lips; a quite an amount of tint transfer on them so its just like a lipstick. 
Updated photo! 29/11/13
Updated photo the Rosy Tint Lips on lips have have practically drowned before hand in lipbalm. With two coats of the tint, it looks much more hydrating on top of a moisture balm:-

I wore full red lips with this tint & it lasted a good 2-3 hours without eating/drinking - but when I did drink a glass of milk, it practically disappeared <丶´Д`>  It didn't even leave a tint on my lips after it faded - sadness
Though! - I find it lasts longer in a gradation style~

 Multi-Uses
This tint is multi-use for cheeks & eyes as shown on from Ji Yoon Mi on Etude House Rose Princess Tutorial - I was going to attach the YouTube video but it's not working for me todayㅠㅠ

For Eyes:-
Looks easy right? A pretty & creamy pink eye tint!~
I mixed my tint with my Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit in 1:3
 Mix, mix~
taaa-daa!~ Pretty & refreshing right?

On my eyes
Dab on
Blend
Pretty right? *0* I loooove this tip as it goes well with dewy face makeup & refreshes tired eyes~~
I just put these photos into a tutorial set up:-

Cheeks
Ji Yoon Mi applied the tint/BB mixture to her cheeks but I'm trying the way it says on the packaging:-
Tip3.) Soft Petal Cheeks : Dispense a certain amount & dab lightly onto both cheeks, blending quickly with fingers.


 Sorry I already had a little bit of blusher on! ><
I dab on three tiny dots of the tint & blended quickly - I find it did not blended very well as I planned - it was too thick despite I wasn't even wearing powder! only a dewy BB cream. I like the rosy flush is does but it accentuated my dry skin & made my peach-fuzz? not look neat & I've never had a problem with peach fuzz FFFFFFUUU I guess it will look better with the BB cream mixed in instead.

Overall
I do like this tint-lipstick! I think the colour is perfect for Fall. It has beautiful packaging!  It's very pigmented & creamy while be easy to apply whether you use the sponge applicator or not. It sets matte & is good for those who hate glossy/shimmery lip products. You can layer the product to intensify the colour & you can create a natural shade despite how vibrant the tint is. I find the sponge applicator really does help for a natural look despite not being very hygienic.

The matte finish is kind of a downer for me as I need that moisture for my dry lips & it peels my lips but I'll apply lipbalm & exfoliate before use from now on. I recommend you guys do that too!~~
It has a staying power of a normal tint, 2-3hours for me tops but with drinks it goes bye-bye & it transfers on cups/utensils ㅠㅠ

It's multi-use - I love it on my eyes but on my cheeks. . . not so much ;^; It makes my skin even more dry.

Pros
Beautiful packaging
Reasonable price
8 colours to choose from
Nice rosy scent
Comes with a unique & helpful sponge applicator
Pigmented colours that you can layer
Rich creamy-to-matte texture
Multi-use
Lasts 2-3hours without drinking/eating

Cons
The packaging is need a lot of force to squeeze out product 
The sponge applicator can waste product & is unhygienic 
Makes my lips even more dry & lifts up dry skin. - Recommend to use moisture balm beforehand
I'm not a big fan of matte lips
Not available in the UK

Will I buy this again?
Despite the drying matte finish, I think I will! I love the colour & the gradation lip makeup it gives me so more than likely I will but I'll try other colours!~ Also the packaging calls to me LOL
I recommend you guys to try it though!~~

Get your Rosy Tint Lips Today!
HERE:- http://cosmetic-love.com/etude-house-rosy-tint-lips-7g.html?currency=GBP

HERE:- http://www.etude.co.kr/product.do?method=view&prdCd=102003093

 Hope you enjoyed this review as I've enjoyed making it!~ What colour would you guys choose from the Rosy Tint Lips?

Bye Bye~~


6 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow and blusher idea is pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using it as an eyeshadow! I got to remind that for when I do my review on these liptints. (if you dont mind ^^° ) Thanks for sharing ! <3
    Elina x
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all!~ (○´∀`○) I'm glad you found it useful!~❤❤

      Delete
    2. Hehe I actually ended up not doing it but I linked you if anyone is interesed in how it's done! ^^ The colours I bought are just not that suitable as blush.
      In case you're interested: :>
      http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.co.at/2013/10/review-etude-house-rosy-lip-tint-4-7.html

      Have a nice day! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. It seems as though all products Sulli endorses are just awesome haha~ Great review ^^ Might try this sometime in a orange-y shade.

    momopodo,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful on you, but such a pity that it is not that long lasting! I think Etude House's lip tints don't last long enough, even though they are pretty, like their milky tint too =((

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top