Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Thursday 18 July 2013

Sunny 얼짱 Ulzzang Inspired Shoot Part 2 & dewy물광 skincare tip~❤

안녕~
Annyeong everyone, oh my gosh England weather is not showing any mercy! if I could choose a snow lasting snowstorm with killer ice than this blistering hot weather, I'd choose the snow!
Today it was about 30degrees & in the red weather & it now evening & the heat is still here! 
I've inside mostly & this weather makes me terribly lazy ㅠㅠ I've been going outside at night - kind of like a vampire! avoiding the sun!


I did another Ulzzang inspired shoot recently & like to share them with you for I haven't any thing worth reviewing yet (some things I still have to try out before reviewing! XD) ~ I hope your okay with this neh?~~ I'm sorry sorry <丶´Д`>
Making all these 'Ulzzang posts' must make me seem such a ulzzang Caucasian wannabe ㅠㅠ I just admire the look~
Need to trim my fringe XD
I wore jeans because I've been trying to hide my thighs, I think my thigh gap is going  ㅠㅠ I've been very conscious about my weight recently, I don't want to put on weight! *sob sob*
 I knew wearing jeans would be a terrible idea so I changed. . .
 With Nut-Nut! I think he missed me after I spent all that time with my nan's cockatiels~~
Makeup that I was wearing:-
Face
Etude House Baby Choux Base #Berry Choux
Etude House SHINISTAR Clear BB Lotion
Etude House SHINISTAR Clear Compact #Lavender
Collection 2000 Shimmer & Shade Bronzer  #Golden & Gorgeous (as blusher)
ChitChat Liquid Highlighter
Eyes
GEO Mimi Café Macchiato brown lens
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #Grey
Etude House Proof10 Eyeprimer
Laval Eyeshadow Palette (matte white shadow)
LoveAlpha Summer Gradient palette (bronze shadow & highlighter shadow in the inner corners) 
Beautyuk Black liquid Eyeliner
Etude House Lash Perm 3-Step Volumecara Mascara (step-1)
GOSH Matte Duo eyeshadow in Melting Pale (To accentuate aegyosal)

Lips
TONYMOLY Baby Doll Pot Concealer #Light Beige
Etude House SHINISTAR Lipbalm in #5 Taemin Guava. (I applied it then blotted on oil sheet to leave a pink tint & removed the gloss)

I rarely wear a face powder over my face anymore but it was sooo hot I had to! Just to prevent my makeup from melting off. That goes also for the eyeprimer! ㅠㅠ
I was very happy with my face makeup even though I only had a slight dewy look~~

Before I leave to take a freezing bath (so hot still!) 
I want to share you my tip for dewy 물광 (Mulgwang) skin without the makeup - Only skincare!

Step-1 Before removing makeup
Wash hands thoroughly
Step-2 
Use a makeup remover (oil, lotion, cream, wipes - its up to you!) I use an Sun-After Aloe Vera Lotion sometimes as it removes waterproof makeup in this horrid heat & it's so soothing & moisturizing for my dry skin

Step-3 

Use your facewash! I recommend a foaming one & massage into your face. Don't scrub, you'll pull & irritate your skin!

Step-4
Rinse off with water & don't use a face towel! There is no need!  Using a towel will take away the moisture of your face!
Leave the water on your face & go straight to applying your skincare.
 I apply Garnier Moisture Match for Dry to very dry skin & massage on my face mixing with the water.
& voilà you have moistful skin~~

SHINee's Key leaves the water on too! maybe that's the secret to Celebrity skin!~

Hope you enjoyed my post everyone~
Love chu~ 
Remember to follow my blog via bloglovin:- http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3932381/keikeikirsten

 

5 comments:

  1. you're so cute!
    and i envy your long lashes omg >.<

    just follow your blog, Kei ^^

    www.rinicesillia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are soooo cute! I love your lenses. I have a question, have you ever tried lenses with different base curve then you have perscribted? My base curve is 8.6 but i wanted to try princess mimi series with 8.7 bc...
    Zae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tip, and so cute!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top