Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Tuesday 3 July 2012

KeiKei's Fairy Kei Eye Tutorial~❤ [Step by step] [Photo heavy]


안녕~❤
So I did you guys my fairy kei makeup tutorial~

Lets get started!!~

Insert circle lenses:- I'm using Princess Mimi Apple Green
Apply Moisturiser, BB Cream, Powder what ever you have as your face make. I used SKIN79 Triple Plus VIP Gold BB Cream with Collection 2000 translucent powder.

1. Apply lip balm to keep your lips moist & soft for our lipstick near the end:-
I'm using my new Shijing Flower Rose Lipbalm

Eyes:-
1. Start with bare eyes. I filled my brows with Etude House Color my Brows No.2 Iight brown

2. Apply Eye primer to prevent creasing in eyeshadow & dull colours.
I'm using Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer
 3. Use a shimmery pink eyeshadow. I'm using 2True Eyeshadow Dazzlers in No.4.
Apply this all over lid.


4. Using a baby blue pencil eyeliner; line half way along from your outer lower corner of your eyes.
I'm using Shade&Smudge Baby Blue.

5. Use a white eyeliner to line your waterline. I'm using 2True Easy Glide Kohl Pencil.
6. Dust white eyeshadow onto your inner corner:-
I'm using BYS Eyeshadow Palette in Black Steel & Cyber Gris


7. Pastel Purple in the outer corners.
Make a cats eye style using pastel purple eyeshadow in the outer corner. I'm using the pastel shade in my Laval Palette.

Wipe away any fallout powder with a fluffy brush or Q-tip~~



8. Line your eyes with liquid eyeliner or gel liner; what ever you want & extended the line downwards. I'm using 2True Effortless Waterproof Eyeliner in Black.

9. Make a puppy eye line with pencil liner; by starting from the middle of your lower lash line underneath your iris & draw downwards towards your outer corner joing it to your extended liquid eyeliner.
If this does not make sense just study the photos~ 
-I forgot the name of my eyeliner pencil ;^;
 10. Curl & Mascara~
I'm using Superdrug curlers which I heated under a hairdryer for five seconds for a longlasting curl.
I'm using Maybelline New York The Falsies Volume Express Black Drama Mascara~

Don't neglect your lower lashes~~~~

11. False Eyelashes & Lower Lashes~

I'm using Diamond Lash Fairy Eye & Ebay Lower Lashes in F-09 which I pulled apart with tweezers to make them look natural~
I'm using Eylure Lash Fix to apply them~



 Add lower falsies:-


 12. Lips
I'm using Candy Doll Ramune Pink Lipstick. Dab away the lipbalm we applied at step 1 & lightly put one coat of lipstick; two if you need to~

 Apply a pink gloss preferably a milky pink. I used Glitter Gloss in Strawberry Milk.
13. Add a cute sticker (optional)
I chose this orangey pink squishy heart sticker~
I used Eylure Lash glue to stick it on

 Now we are done!!~~

 rain TT^TT




 Yaeba teeth TT^TT
nom.

Hope you enjoyed my tutorial~~❤❤

Love Chu~~~❤

1 comment:

  1. Fwah. You make it look so effortless! Hahaha. The tip about heating the curler seems like a good idea. I should try that some time.

    Thanks a lot for posting KeiKei. I REALLY REALLY appreciate it haha.

    Ada

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top