Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Wednesday 28 December 2011

ModeS4u Haul & Review 6 ❤

Re-ment~
I'm going  to start collecting Re-ments so I'm going to start collecting these Re-Ment Strawberry Sweets Mascot miniature packets.
My Re-ment was wrapped in white cardboard. Every Re-ment comes with Re-ment gum. Unfortunately you can't see it in the photo because I erm... ate it XD all you can see is the yellow wrapper.
The gum is a small square pale green & it tastes like green apple nom nom. 
There's 12 Miniature Strawberry treats to collect. 

The Re-ment I got was this one:~
I believe it's a trifle. It's really textured & looks really tasty! :3 It comes on a delicate ball chain
 I've got number 5 >3< It's sooooooo cute!!!!

My Experience~
 I'm totally going to buy more from ModeS4u. i'm extremely satisfied with the shipping.
The total price was £41.41 
& the shipping price was a fantastic £4.05.
Orders can take up 5 to 15 days. But mine came within a week ^0^ amazing!
I definately recommend this site to anyone!! ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top Back to top